Sunday, April 3, 2011

Updated pictures

Here are a bunch of pictures:
I will start with the most recent

My little brother Mark and I at the church after the funeral

His beautiful resting place


Military Honors

Mark and Blaine with a prehistoric Shark

My cute little boy

Blaine likes dinosaurs

What a crazy looking dinosaur

My sleeping little angel

Blaine and Mommy on St. Patrick's Day

Relaxing in his tub

Always so happy

Getting ready to eat

Blaine and Daddy on Christmas

Blaine opening his presents

With all his presents before opening them

Mommy and Blaine Christmas Eve

Turkey dinner with the missionaries for Christmas Eve

Blaine and his Uncle Al

I love watching my baby sleep

He falls asleep in the cutest positions

His adorable little Sunday suit

The best gift I ever received was Blaine

He's growing so big

He's just a little man

My baby in his daddy's arms

2 comments:

Hello. My name is Meshan. said...

Blain is so cute!! Love seeing all the pictures of him.

Melissa & Cameron said...

Love all the pics! He's getting so big, he's a good mix of both of you I think. Cutie!