So I was told today that I needed up update my blog. I have been wanting to, but I hate doing that without pictures. I'm sorry, but I still haven't gotten around to taking more pictures. So this will just be me writing.
School just ended! As much of a relief as it was I was pretty sad to see all my kids go. I really wish I could have them back in the fall. They were such a great group of kids.
The end of the school year is always pretty stressful. Not only do I have to take care of report cards, progress reports, cumm. folders, ect. But I also have to clean up my room and take everything down. I have been running around like crazy. That doesn't include the two field trips we had the last two Fridays of the year. I LOVE field trips, however being 6 months pregnant walking around parks all day can REALLY wear a girl out. I know that walking is good, but I was worried that I was over doing it. Turns out that I was really only sore the days of the field trips. The following days were good.
Cleaning my classroom seemed to go by pretty quickly this year. I have finally got things organzied enough that I didn't have a whole lot of extra work to do. I did however, make sure that a lot of my files were where I could get to them considering I will be using them during the summer to make my lesson plans. Blaine is due on September 6th which is about 3 weeks after school starts in the fall. I am going to make sure that I have lesson plans from the first day of school to the middle of November. I don't want my substitute to have any worries. Plus that way Blaine can come whenever he feels like it and I will still be ready.
Speaking of Blaine... he is doing pretty good as far as I know. He moves around a lot when I eat. And sometimes he gets really excited when I watch TV. He was going crazy when Rob and I were watching the Bachelorette... I think he wanted to joke about all the crazy guys on the show too. The coolest thing in the world is when he moves from one side to the other. I can feel him moving along my tummy. It is the craziest feeling in the world, but I love it. I am now 25 weeks. I will be 26 on Tuesday. Only three more months to go... and as fast as summer goes by I'm sure it will be here before I know it. Apparently I am not very big for being 6 months along. People are always asking me how far along I am and as soon as they find out they go "You are SO small." To me of course I feel huge. I am beginning to feel like a cute little pregnant woman though. I haven't really swelled a whole lot yet... so really I just have a prego belly. Which means that I have no room to complain :)
At my last dr's appointment I had my blood drawn again to check on my thyroid levels and again they were too low. So my dr gave me a higher dose of medication. Since then I have really felt like I have had more energy so I think that it has worked this time. Hopefully he won't have to up my dose anymore.
I think that I have decided to make Blaines room golf themed. At first I wasn't sure if I would be able to pull it off. It's not like they have cute little golf bedding... but after thinking about it for awhile and looking around I have found some diamond patterned green and blue bedding that would be perfect. It has the whole golfer pants pattern to it. Then I will just find little things here and there to put on shelves and the wall. I am excited. Plus I just got a cricut expression so I am going to make his name out of vinyl and put it on the wall. It is going to be very cute. Now all I need to do to get started is get Rob to paint the nursery for me.
Rob and I are going to make a trip up to Salt Lake the end of June. We thought of going earlier, but last year when we did that it pretty much rained the whole time. We are thinking that if we go further into the summer the weather SHOULD be good. I know it's Utah and it's unpredicatable... but we are going to see how it goes. My friend Jessica is throwing me a baby shower while I am going to be there. It will be really great to see everyone again. And I know that they are all going to want to see the big belly of mine ;) Don't worry if you haven't recieved an invite yet, because I haven't sent them.
Well that's what is going on with me for now. I will update again soon... and I will be sure to add pictures... lol!
11 years ago
1 comment:
I think the golf theme will be so cute! I love it.
Post a Comment