Monday, November 10, 2008

Tagged

These are a few of my favorite things... 8 to be specific
I was tagged by Melissa and this is the first person to tag me.

8 favorite T.V. shows:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Desperate House Wives
3. Brothers and Sisters
4. Dancing with the Stars
5. Lost
6. Bachlor/Bachlorette
7. Ace of Cakes
8. Girls Next Door

8 favorite Restraunts:
1. PapaDoughs
2. Olive Garden
3. Out Back Steak House
4. Red Lobster
5. Carl's Jr.
6. TGI Fridays
7. Cafe Rio
8. Subway

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Went to church
2. Watched a bunch of 2 year olds
3. Watched TV with Rob
4. Called a bunch of people
5. Ate dinner with Rob
6. Ate ice cream
7. Procrastinated correcting papers
8. Played on my computer

8 things to look forward to:
1. Moving
2. Christmas decorating
3. Thanksgiving with my family
4. When it gets warm again
5. Taking more pictures of my family
6. Visiting all my friends again
7. 5 Days off of work
8. Christmas break

8 things on my wish list:
1. Having kids
2. Buying a house
3. A successful move
4. A day where my students are perfect
5. A 12x12 cricut
6. To be debt. free
7. The perfect job for Rob
8. A day where I am not tired

8 people I tag:
The problems with this is I know I don't have 8 people who actually read my blog... So I don't tag anyone.

No comments: