Holiday Tag!
Top 3 Vacations
1. Paris
2. California
3. Vegas
Top 3 Favorite Flowers
1. Sterling Roses... purple and thornless
2. Colorful sunflowers
3. Alesterium
Top 3 favorite comfort foods
1. My dad's mashed potatoes
2. Cereal
3. Egg sandwiches
Top 3 Places to Shop
1. Hobby Lobby
2. Aeropostale
3. Anchor Blue
Top 3 Opinions About Halloween
1. It is the best holiday of the year
2. Another reason to dress up
3. Free Candy
Top 3 Opinions About Thanksgiving
1. The best food ever
2. Never a dull moment
3. So full and tired
Top 3 Opinions About Christmas
1. I love the feel of the season... it's just fun
2. DECORATIONS!!!! I get a tree this year YAY!!!
3. Tons of time spent making your family and friends happy
Top 3 things I look forward to during the week.
1. FRIDAY!
2. Early out Wednesday... all the kids leave at 1:15
3. Saturday... my day to play.
Top 3 Events Happening This Week
1. Tuesday-Assembly
2. Wednesday-Play (the whole second grade is putting on Thanksgiving plays)
3. Thursday- Field Trip and Twilight comes out
I don't know who reads my blog, so take it if you want!
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment