Friday, July 17, 2009

Fishing in the Snow



While I was up in Salt Lake Rob and I decided we were going to go fishing with my brother Jay and his family. Little did we know how much it has really been raining in SLC. We get there and get ready and figure maybe by the time we get to the lake (which is on the top of a mountain) it might not be raining anymore. Yeah Right!!! By the time we got to the lake it was SNOWING!!!! HAHAHAHAH so much for fishing. It was more like a wet scenic drive... especially since whoever gave Rob and I directions forgot one small turn. Because we didn't turn there we ended up about 30 miles in the wrong direction. Don't worry this same thing has happened with my family before. Anytime they give me directions something gets missed and I usually end up going way too far away. LOL... Good Times!!! Needless to say the trip was actually very fun. Here are some pictures!!



At Mirror Lake



Going down the mountain


Rob still managed to get some fishing in with my nephew Cody



And here I am with Cody... he is such a little stud!

No comments: