Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Easter and such!



I often think that what I think is exciting no one else will so I tend to not blog about it. However, I feel that I need to change my thinking on that. I love reading about the simple things that my friends and family are experiencing so I should be generous and share my fun experiences too.

Easter was pretty nice. Rob and I just stayed here in Farmington. I went out about a week before Easter and did some Easter Bunny shopping then I went home and hid everything from Rob. On Easter I got it all out and woke Rob up and told him that the Easter Bunny had come. If I had kids I would be doing this for them, but I don't so Rob gets the excited "The Easter Bunny has come" story. He actually had no idea that I had gotten any of that. I think that may have been the best surprise I have ever managed with him.
After we got ready for church we decorated some Easter eggs. I have always been a big fan of that. I bought some cute little kits. They turned out really awesome. Rob had fun doing it too.

That day we went to sacrement meeting and then went to Rob's parents house for Easter dinner. That was nice seeing the family and having fun.




Rob with his Easter basket

This is me and my Easter basket

Here are the beautiful eggs we decorated.

Aside from Easter Rob and I have both been EXTREMELY busy. Work see's each of us more then we see each other. It's kind of a bummer, but we are greatful for the jobs we have and that we are able to get ourselves back on track after Rob not having a job for 3 months.

I am looking forward to this summer. I am hoping that I will have a chance to visit a lot of places. I miss everyone and I am looking forward to seeing everyone this summer.

2 comments:

Melissa & Cameron said...

Pretty eggs! I like the easter bunny story. I should be more like that!

Meshan said...

Hey girl! I just found your blog! Didn't even know you had one! So you're stealing our job at church, huh? I'm sad, they're a good group of kids and you're going to love it!