This blog will be much happier then the last. I realized that I hadn't written about the exciting holidays. We had a great time. On Christmas Eve Rob and I drove down to Thoreau, New Mexico to visit his aunt, uncle, and cousins. It was really fun. That night all his cousins kids opened their presents from everyone. They were so fun to watch.
That night Rob and I decided to stay the night. Christmas morning was spent getting ready to go sledding. So we all piled into 3 four wheel drive trucks and started driving up the mountain. Yeah great idea after it snowed about 4 feet. While on this great adventure ALL 3 trucks got stuck in the snow. It took a good 4 hours to get them out. But don't worry the kids still got to go sledding and make a snowman. I actually had a blast. I don't even remember the last time I had that much fun in the snow.
Then two days after Christmas my mom told me that my uncles who I haven't seen in like two years were going to my grandpa's in Blanding, Utah and that I needed to go... she was also going to be there. So I called my aunt who lives in Durango, Colorado (about 45 min. from my house) to see if she wanted to drive up there and see everyone. She wanted to but couldn't for some reason. So I drove by myself. It was a blast. I was able to see some of my cousins who I don't get to see very often. We all went to lunch and came back and played Mega Monopoly all night. It was awesome! I loved seeing my family. And it was the first time that I have seen my grandpa since I was 17.
All in all the Christmas season was just plain fun! Not to mention that I didn't have school for 2 weeks.
This is my mom, her husband Joe, and me.
This is my mom and her two brothers Buddy and Cavett and my grandpa Eaton.
This my Uncle Buddy's Family.
This is our Monopoly game!
My Uncle Cavett, Aunt Karen, and cousins Morgan and Brandon.
This is my cousin Emily
These two are my cousins Taylor and Matt.
Last but not least this is my mom, grandpa, and me.

2 comments:
Looks like you had a fun visit with family! Too bad Robert didn't make it! Glad you had fun down here. But, you've got to remember Rule #1 to 4-wheel-drives...if you didn't walk out, you weren't stuck. =D
yay I'm glad you had a fun holiday. we miss you tons:(
Post a Comment