These are both of my diploma's... high school and college
The inside of my diploma cover
I just thought this looked cool.... lol

So Rob and I have started a new hobby. Well actually Rob has been doing it for a really long time... I just started like a week ago, but I am really excited about it. We have started golfing. I LOVE IT!!!! I have never golfed before in my entire life so I pretty much suck right now. But Rob and I are pretty much going to start going A LOT. We already went like 3 times last week. He has a lot of friends who like to golf too. So they will come along and help me out in the learning process. Out here in New Mexico there are TONS of golf courses. There are three right around where I live so we won't really have to hunt for golf courses. We actually have one of the top golf courses in the nation right here in Farmington. It just so happens to be right behind the school I work at and about 5 minutes away from where I live. YAY!
Also I recieved my official diploma in the mail yesterday. I have it in it's frame now and it looks great. I am going to hang it up in my classroom. So that is the last of the graduation process. It is officially complete!
1 comment:
I totally stink at golfing. I'd rather just drive the golf cart around. haha
Post a Comment