Monday, June 30, 2008

My Summer Trip




I have been gone for the past week on vacation. It was so much fun and I loved being away for awhile.
We started on Sunday. Rob, Ocean, and I went to California. We stayed Sunday night in Las Vegas. Ocean and I were not really thinking and decided to walk from Sahara to Paris. And Rob joined us on the way back. It was a LONG walk to say the least. However, Ocean and I had a lot of fun. We rode the Gondila and went to the top of the Eiffel tower. It was pretty fun.

On Monday we drove to LA. We stopped in Corona to see where Rob went on his mission. That night we went to Newport beach. It was so pretty.

Tuesday we spend most of the day in California Adventures. That night we went to Disneyland. Then on Wednesday we spend the whole day in Disneyland. We were Honorary Members of Toontown that day it was awesome! Ocean and I got a million autographs. We had a great time.

Thursday we drove ALL THE WAY HOME. We didn't get home until about 2:00 in the morning. Then on Friday we drove another 7 hours to my family reunion. Rob and I finally made it back home Sunday night. Overall it was a good trip. After all that traveling I am happy to be home.

No comments: