Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Getting Started





So I have a myspace page and a facebook page, but I never never been on here before. I thought this would be the best way to keep everyone updated on what is going on with me.

As of right now life is good. Rob and I got married on August 11th of last year. We are doing great! I officially graduated in December, but I just barely walked with my class over a week ago. I have been teaching second grade since January and I am looking forward to summer break. My last day with students is on May 28th and my last day of school is May 30th. I have learned a lot this year teaching. I never thought that I would experience the things that I have. It's amazing!


This summer is going to be a good one. I am going to spend some time in Salt Lake. I haven't been back to see my family since December. I really think that is the longest I have ever gone. I am anxious to get back to visit. My niece Ocean is going to come to New Mexico and visit in the beginning of June. The end of June Rob and I are going to Vegas for a vacation. I don't really have set plans for July. I do know that August is going to be spent getting ready for my class next year. I am so excited to have the summer off.

Rob and I may be moving in the next month or so. We are looking at getting into a better apartment that is cheaper. YAY!!! The current tenants are leaving the end of this month so Rob and I will have to see if we will be able to move in.

Life is good!!!

No comments: