Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Fighting at school!

I don't understand why some students fight. No matter how hard I try... no matter what I teach them they still seem to get into a fight.

Today I had two students who decided to get into a fight. This in it's self was nothing new. However, this happened during our field day while the fire department was spraying all the students with the hose. I was so angry. I thought to myself... this was their one chance to show me that they know how to behave and they do this.

When I saw them I BLEW up. I have never yelled at any student the way I yelled at those two. I just wish that there was more that I could do for them. I guess that you can't save everyone though. The people that you do save have to be willing to be saved!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry honey if you need anything just give me a call!!

Smiley said...

Sounds like some corporal punishment is in order, haha. Next year will be lots better when Mrs. Bass is all on her own!